Wednesday, August 26, 2015

UM Masters Meeting 5th August 2015 - Cyber Security



This week, I was a guest at this Toastmaster's club, having attended meetings at the Grace club on Henderson previously.  Colin was our Toastmaster for the day, and he gave us the theme of cyber security, certainly an important topic.

Charith brought us "Clunky" as our word of the day, and he was our speaker for the meeting, he presented a very informative presentation on what can be known about UFOs.  While I am extremely familiar with this topic, I thought it was accessible and entertaining, but didn't really surprise me.

Our table topics session was led by Agnes, who also provided our joke today.  We practiced impromptu speaking, with a clever dice game to select our topics.  I enjoyed participating, and my take on it was that everyone else did as well.

I must say that this was a great introduction to this particular Toastmaster's club, and I plan to continue coming.  All of the evaluators, especially June, the general evaluator, gave meaningful and useful advice.  Thanks to all!


Blogged by


Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment