Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weclome to UM Masters


Welcome to UM Masters,

UM Masters, a Toastmasters club in Winnipeg, has a long and celebrated history of helping people develop confidence in their speaking and improve their listening, thinking and speaking skills. We continually encourage and support one another to be the best that we can be.


Our District theme this year is "The Power of One" as we have learnt that one person can change people's lives. As President of UM Masters this year, I have chosen as my theme "Be the Best that You Can Be".

With a dedicated executive, I am confident that our club will once again excel in achieving the highest status as a President's Distinguished club.


Ralph Smedley, founder of Toastmasters International once said "we learn best in moments of enjoyment". I always come away from our noon meeting inspired and full of enthusiasm. I have made many friends along my journey in Toastmasters and look forward to many more moments of enjoyment.

Be the Best that You Can Be

Dianne Boulay
President, 2010-2011
256-7550

No comments:

Post a Comment